Monday, January 17, 2011

Addison in Wonderland

Our little girl is 2!!!!! Can you believe it?

Saturday we had her birthday party, Addison in Wonderland. She had a blast!!!

Birthday Girl



I made "Eat Me" picks for the cupcakes and cake balls, and "Drink Me" signs for the glasses. We had tea pots, stop watch and a rabbit hole.






I also made a ribbon topiary for the first time....I think it turned out really cute!






Who needs a fork? Just dive in!!






The Tickle Me Elmo reaction was a mix between pure joy and terror :) She was hilarious with it!





Shannon and Aunt Kel sent a huge cookie bouquet....it was a big hit!

Again.....just dive in...not very patient :)








I made goodie bags for all the kiddos....I embroidered their initial on them....but what was the big hit? Yep...the glasses and fake mustaches



















You could say the birthday girl played hard!




Mom and I are running a 10k in February....so i need to get ready! We ran 3 miles on Sunday and tomorrow I am getting up at 5:30 to run again :) Good night!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Everything turned out so cute! Sorry we couldn't be there, but we were thinking of Miss Addison on Saturday!

Amy said...

What an adorable party!!! So Creative and Cute!

Amy said...

What a cute party idea! And your family is so cute! (And your mom looks SO great - just like she did 25 years ago! Tell her I said hi!)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker