Thursday, April 23, 2009

Addison

I just took these pics of my sweet baby girl......she is getting so big. Growing way to fast for me. I try to enjoy every min! This morning at 3:45 I realized that I actually like it when we get to have that quiet time together.....don't get me wrong, if she were up every night I might feel differently. I love rocking her in the quietness of the night....just us two...singing and talking. Babies bring you back down to the basics.....you realize that trials of life don't really matter that much. Jer and I are working hard on embracing that theory :)

yep....it's confirmed...she has Mommies big eyes :)


She looks like a doll :)

Loving on her blankie!



5 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

Aww she is so adorable!! She does have Mommies pretty eyes for sure!! Love the pics!

Emily said...

She is ADORABLE! I love her cute outfit too. I remember loving those early morning one on one times with Claire sometimes too.

chelsea rose said...

Awwhhh....so precious. She is getting big.

Alicia said...

She sure does have your eyes. She is too cute! Love that big gummy smile!

Jenifer said...

She is adorable! The second picture really reminds me of the girls. Especially Grace at that age!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker