Saturday, April 25, 2009

Go Mavs!!!

Jer and I went to the Mavs game today! What a great game!!! Every time we sit in these particular seats, there is a fight.........and the guys that sit in front of us have to get in the middle of it! The last two fights have been about people standing up the whole game. I know you don't have to stand up to see, but doesn't that come with the territory? Anyways...where have manors gone? The guy that was screaming and yelling was with his family....his mom kept trying to calm him down and he kept telling her to shut up and leave him alone(I am using nice words). Well, I just thought it was insane! Who in the world talks to their mom like that. Jer and I both were blown away!

Nevertheless, it was an awesome game!!!!!! I was able to take a few pics.....not really sure why I looked like crap....but who cares :)


He had food in his mouth!



Yea!!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker