Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A day in the life...

a little shopping bag time.....




lots of "nap" time in my boppy....





and of course a little pool (when Daddy isn't looking) :)




Jer and I took Ryan out for dinner a couple of nights ago. He has been helping out so much around the house. I have been trying to get more pics of the adults lately :)


Has anyone read "the shack"? Mom gave it to Jer for his birthday last year, so I decided to pick it up. I am officially in a "black hole" of depression. For some reason I catch myself skipping entire paragraphs just to finish it. Maybe the book is horrible or maybe the book touches on things I need to hear......whatever the situation, I can't wait to finish it and lock it away somewhere. Anyways, I am contemplating somethings I would like to share.....maybe tomorrow :)

6 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

Aww I love to see pictures of that smilin girl! She is a happy baby!! The adult pics are cute too! =)

Alicia said...

AWWW...she is just too cute...such a big girl...so chunky...not sure I remember the girls being so chunky...too cute...love the pics of the adults too...you look GREAT! So darn skinny!

Kathy said...

Cute, cute pictures! (all of you!)

About The Shack, I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and I had to stop. Anne did the same thing. I have lots of friends that did the same and then finally finished it out. They said it is definitely worth finishing and is awesome. I'm just struggling with it.

The Gray Family said...

Alicia is right... you are so darn skinny! You look beautiful!

About "The Shack"... I have read it, completely. When I started it I was on a trip, away from my little one, and had to call the sitter just so that I could hear her voice. It is VERY hard to grasp, but when you finish it the true, amazing graces of God will spill out all over you. You have to get to about the 1/2 way point before you see the true meaning of the book. Keep going! You will thank yourself for it!

Courtney said...

LOVED The Shack. I read it in two days. I found it to be very comforting especially when struggling with a loss. Obviously it's fictional, but it offers this beautiful idea of what heaven may be like and what our relationship with the Trinity should be like...how it truly should be personal.

Definitely finish it. Quit skipping paragraphs!

S. Brook Bell said...

I only have a couple of chapters left :) I am going to have to read it again to get it all :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker