Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Park Play

Ryan and I took the three girls to the park last week......I love dressing them alike :)

OK....do you see the scrunchy on Grace's leg....she is starting a new trend....



This is how Miss A sucks her thumb :)



My three little angels


"scoot closer so I can get a picture".....sigh



Faith loves sleeping with her hair braided so that it is wavy the next day :) My 80s girl



Addi slept most of the time we were at the park.....Grace said that she needed her giraffe to sleep. This is the giraffe the girls bought for her when I was pregnant




3 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

SUPER cute pictures of the girls!! I tried to comment on your last couple of blogs when you wrote them, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Anyway, the blog you wrote about your Dad was beautiful. And I bought and am now reading The Shack because of your blog. I am... feeling so many different things as I read it. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm certainly glad I got it and plan to pass it on when I'm done. :)

chelsea rose said...

Hi Brook! Thanks for your sweet comment. I know the feeling...there are certainly things that I've started and ended up never finishing because they were so horrific. The more you sew, the less it happens. Plus fitting for women (especially on your own body) is much different than sewing for the girls. I really didn't even know you sewed until I started seeing the dresses and tops that you made for the kiddos. To answer your question, I do some custom sewing (mostly things in the wedding/cocktail/evening spectrum) and need to get into doing more since I quit my job and am a full-time student. Just email me at crc_chelsearose@yahoo.com if you want to set something up. Happy Sewing!

Kathy said...

The girls are getting so big!! Cute, cute pictures.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker