Monday, October 5, 2009

October

I love fall!!! I also love decorating the house for every season. However, I still can't convince Jer that we need some pumpkins for the front.......so this is all I have out right now :(






We have a big helper around our house. Whatever we are doing, she has to be right there with us. Don't misunderstand......she doesn't want to be with us......she wants to be in the middle of the action. She is a very nosey 9 month old!!


She would not let go. When Daddy tried to pick her up, the dishwasher went with her :)






2 comments:

Kathy said...

She is too cute!!

Tell that boy you need some pumpkins outside!!

Alicia said...

She is just too cute! I feel like I say that on every post...because I do, but she is just a DOLL!!! Now all you can do is SURPRISE him with pumpkins!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker