Thursday, October 1, 2009

So many outfits......so little time!

That's why we started celebrating today!



Pouting because Mommy keeps putting this stupid headband on me.










Happy Halloween everybody!



haha Mommy, you aren't fast enough today to take this away from me!





Oops! MeeMaw is watching too









She loves the girls baby dolls! She does look at me crazy because I am always saying "bay-bee"








Addi has so many cute things for October....thanks to Gee and Mommy. We have done a lot of "she has to have this!"

4 comments:

chelsea rose said...

Too cute...love those leggings on those chubby little baby legs:)

Alicia said...

she is too cute...i agree...the little chubby legs and the cheeks are by far the cutest!!!

KRiSTiN said...

OMG, those leggings are ADORABLE!! That's what I'm talking about! My boys can't wear stuff like that, lol. So cute. Have fun playing dress up the rest of the month!

Brandi Burden said...

So CUTE!!! And now I see she has some long lashes! Lucky girl!! She is such a pretty little sweetie pie!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker