Sunday, February 21, 2010

New House


ok ok it's not mine.......sigh

To be honest, I don't know what I would do with a house like this....it's crazy!!!

OK Jeremy is doing work in Louisiana on two houses.

On Thursday afternoon I found out Jer was heading back up to LA and was leaving at 2am.....so I went along :)

The guys putting the frame up for the second floor....on this house we are doing the steel frame too.... scared the crap out of me....I was so worried someone was going to get hurt....Jer looked at me like I was crazy!!!



This is the 10mil one....
The master bedroom trim...... I don't care for the bronze and yellow together, but I am sure it will all come together

The side view

The library!!!! The lowest ceiling in the house is 17 feet.....this one goes up about 2 1/2 stories

I want this room.....her craft room!!! The sewing machine has a device that lifts it up and down from inside the cabinet

Master bath....
I know.....but they are beautiful!

The house probably has 30 to 40 columns .....two on the inside go up the entire back glass wall

Jer's ironwork.... The stairs are not finished yet...but still beautiful....this ironwork is up both staircases in the entrance and all along the back balcony !

And the custom front door.....about 30 feet high!! The side doors match this too....I think they are beautiful!!!
The house is just awesome.....of course you need a theater, 4 kitchens and elevator..... The homeowners are extremely nice!!!! The husband was up on roof.....driving a forklift.....very active :)

Just wanted to share some pics of what Entrada has been up too :) He has been so busy lately....but busy is good!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker