Monday, March 1, 2010

Miss A

Sunday was a very relaxing day around our house......a little cleaning and a lot of Olympics.

We did find out that Addison loves Oreos........I wonder where she gets it????? hmmm not hard if you know my mom!!! All she would say was "peezz"



Of course before we could go to dinner with Gee and Grumpy we had to have a bath.....well actually shower, because she would not let me shower alone!!! Mommie! Mommie!!! So I let her shower too :) Needless to say, I was not ready when it was time to go....I know we have all done it, but it is not easy blow drying your hair with a 1 year old in your arms......

She did not like the pig tails, but I was able to keep the bows in :)


And today.......it was definitely one of those..."I am going to scream days" :) She is into everything!!! Does not like the word no.....and if you dare say it she responds ***sigh*** I will try to video the tantrum for your viewing pleasure !!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so cute! Looks just like you! :) Love all that hair she has!!

Courtney said...

I have a little girl that likes to climb in my dishwasher, too! Love he pigtails....she is so cute.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker