Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wacky Week

After a wacky turn of events in life, I was offered a job today.....it only took them 4 interviews to decide :) I review my offer letter tomorrow morning so keep the fingers crossed and prayers coming!! I am so worried I am going to make the wrong decision....but how do you know until you have done it????

On a side note....Addi is still fascinated with unrolling the toilet paper without tearing it!! Today I turned the corner and found an entire line of toilet paper running out of her bathroom, down the hall, up the stairs into the entry. Jeremy and Daniel say that's skill :)

Additionally, I had a great time at dinner with two "unnamed" Bosque County ladies!!! I am glad we are all clear about "cans".....geeezz the aluminum ones you sickos......::wink::

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I have a little TP bandit in my house, too! :-) Good luck with the job offer!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker