Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Snow!

Five years old.....can you believe it! It's just crazy!!!! Last weekend we celebrated their birthday....all they wanted was to go to the Waffle Way....so we went and they surprised the girls with candles in their butter :) They were very excited! Then we took them to best buy...they helped pick out their new tv and movies. Then.....it snowed!!! I can't tell you how happy that made me....they have missed every snow here!!

Of course Addi is loving life :)


The birthday shirts I made them...

Watching their new tv....the funny part....

The scary part.....I guess Addi is "speak no evil"

Faith helped Daddy put the tv together

And the Birthday Snow!!!

You have to try it!!

I know...the hair is awesome...have you ever tried to get three girls ready to go out in the snow???? Nuts!


Miss Grace

Miss Faith

Guess what we had for dinner tonight???

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker