Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crazy Day


So today Addi and I had lunch together and then decided to take a little stroll around the mall. I just wanted to spend some time with her and get away. And of course, by some miracle we ended up in a dressing room ;) OK so picture this I am undressed (I look like a super model hehehe) and Addi crawls underneath the dressing room door and runs!!! Crap what do I do....grace everyone with my pantied presence????? I threw on a top....long enough to be a dress and found her in a different room.....thank goodness no one was in there!!! While we were walking to the car I put on my sunglasses and they literally broke in half....one lens falling out. Nice. I get her all buckled in and start collapsing the stroller....will not happen. After a nice self conversation, the stroller ended up in the backseat with Addi fully open. Crazy Day!!

Yesterday we wore our Texas shirt just for Daddy :)




No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker