Tuesday, July 13, 2010

progress not perfection :)

Well...a little perfection here :) Man she has been a little terror lately! She doesn't hold back....wonderful terrible twos!!


Helping with laundry!






Remember the awesome turq in the laundry room???




Well, Jer hated it! So now three wall are brown and the back wall with the sink is my blue :) At least I have an accent of color





The living room has all of that paneling. We are painting it a tawny color and staining the built-ins and wet bar. I am very pleased with the outcome!!! (Sure is taking a while though!)







This weekend Mario's crew is coming out and demoing several walls. We are actually knocking out a lot more than we originally planned....and I am really excited to see the outcome. We are also turning the "pantry" into a wine closet. I think Jeremy is bringing the wine gate home this weekend too. I should have lots of progress pics Sun :)

2 comments:

Really! said...

Just blog hopping and came upon yours. I wish I had half of your motivation to start such a project!

Whitney Bownds said...

It is really looking great!
Where do you go to look for ideas? I think we are going to build again in the next year or so and i need to get busy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker