Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CVS Savings

As some of you know, I love, love, love coupons! Why not save money........on things you need ***very important :)

Yesterday I went to CVS.......here is what I purchased



First transaction was $30.88 minus $10.83 in CVS Savings (on sale stuff).......then I used $14.25 in coupons.....paying $5.80 plus tax.

I received $10.99 in Extra Bucks and Coupons



Second transaction my purchase was $29.05 minus CVS deals $5.28 and used $11.89 in coupons......then I used my EBs $10.99........paying $0.89 plus tax!!! Whoo Hooo



And......I received $10 in EBs!!!!!



Sooooo I purchased $59.93 total, was out of pocket $7.32 and have $10 extra!

CVS paying me $2.68 to buy $60 worth of items is great with me :)

I have thought about posting my shopping lists so everyone can save......let me know if you are interested :)

And share with me your savings!











2 comments:

Tiffany Dawn said...

Wow! thats super impressive!!

Cristie Kibler said...

VERY interested! I think I'm going to start posting recipes (healthy ones) and so if you share coupons, I'll share all of the recipes I try out :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker