Friday, November 11, 2011

The Big D

***Update*** 2 meals down!!! Not too bad ;)














The time has come........

I flipped my head over to dry my hair this morning and there it was...............fat............hanging right over my jeans! I was reminded of the pizza I devoured that night...and the Halloween candy....and cookies I made for small group. ***Sigh***

I am not concerned about the number on the scale, not at all actually. But I don't like the fact that my clothes are tight and I avoid an entire section of cute clothes in my closet.

So I am doing it! The big D.....

I know it is probably best to "eat right and exercise". I would get a big fat F if that was my plan.....so I am going to try out some popular diets. Let's see which works the best :)

All this fun will start Monday...***forced grin*** So I will weigh and measure and see how it goes!

First up is the 3 day diet.



The 3 Day Diet meal plan:


Day 1


Breakfast


Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal


1/2 grapefruit or juice


1 piece toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter


Lunch


1/2 cup tuna


1 piece toast


Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal


Dinner


3 ounces any lean meat or chicken


1 cup green beans


1 cup carrots


1 apple


1 cup regular vanilla ice cream


Day 2


Breakfast


Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal


1 egg


1/2 banana


1 piece toast


Lunch


1 cup cottage cheese or tuna


8 regular saltine crackers


Dinner


2 beef franks


1 cup broccoli or cabbage


1/2 cup carrots


1/2 banana


1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream


Day 3


Breakfast


Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal


5 regular saltine crackers


1 ounce cheddar cheese


1 apple


Lunch


Black coffee or tea, with 1-2 packets Sweet & Low or Equal


1 boiled egg


1 piece toast


Dinner


1 cup tuna


1 cup carrots


1 cup cauliflower


1 cup melon


1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream


In addition to its strict daily food prescription, dieters drink 4 cups of water or noncaloric drinks daily.

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Oh my goodness! I"m so glad I"m not the only one with those same thoughts when I bend over to dry my hair!!!! LOL... ADVOCARE... its great stuff!

Anonymous said...

http://www.parent24.com/Toddler_1-2/health_safety/Dont-put-your-naked-child-on-the-internet-20120124

Read this link but you belong to those 8 % who think you own your childrens´bodies and do whatever you want. Privacy, integrity and dignity might be for you and your husband but not for your little girls.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXHAy8aIK3o

This is what happened to another mom who thought it was good business to show her naked girl on internet. It ended up in a "humourous" video and one of the titles was "sexcy". Maybe you wanna have the same career so I could perhaps send you blog as a link to this guy? Is that what you want? "Hot wet sexy baby" could be your possibility to become a youtube - celebrity. What you girl will think in the future might not be understandable to you. Stop showing naked children on internet and start seeing peddo´s like your enemies instead of people who tries to help you!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker