Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dance!!!!

The girls had their first dance class this morning. I woke them up to yummy cinnamon toast and milk. We watched Dora and then got ready for dance. When we arrived, the girls said that their tummies were nervous!!! :) Their teacher is incredibly sweet! So once they met her, they were fine! I was able to take pictures through the window :)

Ballet



Faith saw me


Doing their tap routine






Listening to Miss Jordan




Miss Addison and I played with the camera during dance class
I love this picture!!!





What are you doing mommy?






And she took a nap :)









1 comment:

Amanda said...

All of your girls are so adorable! The dance pics bring back memories of us in Deborah's dance classes!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker