Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Projects

So Jer and I have a few projects going.......

1. bodies. Yep........trying to say goodbye to the baby fat :) We started our diet today....no carbs or sugars. So if you know me....you know I am starving! I have nothing to eat!!!!! well actually I had quiche this morning....a salad at lunch and veggies for dinner.....cheese and sugar free jello as a snack :) We will see.

2. Our movie room. We picked up the coke and candy machines from mom and are in the process of refurbishing them. We use this room a lot, and we are hoping to create a finished "old school" look by adding a few functional yet fun pieces.

here are the before pictures......









Hopefully the after pictures will soon follow.


No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker