Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

If I hear Mommy one more time.......
Have you ever had one of those days? Ya know, when you wish you could stay in bed all day :)
We had dance this morning.....I had a luncheon with several clients.....I finished hours of claims and paperwork.....we had arts and crafts time......a tea party.....2 baths for everyone.....we ate and watched cartoons somewhere in between. I am sooooo fortunate that I work the hours of a part time person during the day. I get to spend time with the girls and I am so thankful that I am here for the tea parties. Today I am just tired :) One of my clients was diagnosed with cancer.....I am so thankful I can help them financially. Please pray for him, his wife and his doctors! They are such a sweet family!
Today Jeremy screamed for me to come upstairs!!!! Addison was crawling!!! Of course, when I got there with the camera in hand.....she was just way too tired to show mommy:)










Me and Chunky Monkey



Miss Faith before dance today



Miss Grace















Emory is a Lone Star Princess this year at Miss Texas. I made a couple of outfits for her to wear at the different rehearsals and events they have.











3 comments:

Kathy said...

She canNOT already be crawling....where does the time go?!

Brandi Burden said...

WHAT?? Shas already crawling? Seriously like Kathy said where does the time go. I love her big pretty eyes! Your girls are all beatiful!

Alicia said...

Oh no...the house must be baby proofed soon then. She will be EVERYWHERE in no time! Hope you catch her in the motion soon.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker