Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day at the park

Since I won't be able to lift Addison for a while, I decided to spend a little "Mommy - Daughter" time at the park. This afternoon was also the first time I broke out the new "big girl" camera.

She did not like the hat!






Look at that.....a smile.



Oh....it's the yummy sticks you are eating!



Showing me patty cake











And of course her Miss Texas wave :)













She loved swinging! Mainly because she could watch all the other kids.


















3 comments:

Alicia said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the pictures and this camera is great!

Courtney said...

Oooh....I love that last pic!

The Gray Family said...

I have to say... the Miss Texas Wave made me smile! I hope to see her in about 16-18 years doing that again!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker