Monday, September 14, 2009

We are equal!

Addison has been babbling for a while now. Ba ba ba ba ba. She will even copy "Bye Bye" and wave her hand.

Well.....I have been encouraging......"Addi say....Ma Ma....Ma Ma" Everyone knows she is a Daddy's girl. I mean a true Daddy's girl. Mommy is chopped liver.....seriously! It was very important that she at least throw me a little shout out.

So today what did she say...................................Da Da.

sigh

Of course I worked and worked when I got home......"Ma Ma.....Ma Ma"

She finally did it! (I think it was more of a "if I say it once will you please shut up Mom!")

So officially.....she said them both on the same day :)

Don't tell Jer, but I am so glad she is a Daddy's girl....that is such a special relationship!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

fun fun...now she is just going to start talking to you in full sentences...hope you are ready...love the page...do you do this yourself? i want a new page with a header, but once again...clueless...=(

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker