Monday, September 28, 2009

While you were out....

well...Mom was home but the weekend was all about remodeling!!!!

For those of you who have not seen Mom's kitchen in a while, I will paint the picture for you.

Remember when I was in high school and junior high? Ya know, wooden counter tops......white walls......forest green blinds.....and of course the matching curtains, table, chairs, hutch, plates, glasses....all forest green :) OK now that you have that image....keep it.........that was her kitchen on Friday.

Well it was time for a little change! We changed the walls, counters, cabinets, doors, furniture and then I went through and decorated. We were also able to do a lot of spring cleaning.....

We stayed with green because as Grace says, "Green can't be my favorite color because it is Dee Dee's....that's why I like orange, silver and rainbow". The walls are a green apple lime green (make any sense?), the cabinets and door are a light ivory and the counter is now black. It looks so cute! You want to know the coolest part.....Mom, MeMe and I did the whole thing....we had a fun yet exhausting girls weekend!

I forgot my camera so the pics are from my phone.


I have the blinds and curtains coming. Mom finished attaching all the knobs.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found out today that I will have surgery on Wednesday. A little rushed for me because I like to over research and analyze everything. This surgery will hopefully diagnose the problem. Right now they are not doing any type of "partial hysterectomy" that was talked about previously.....I am very thankful. Jer and I would like the option of having another baby, but we know we are so blessed if that is not in our cards. Right now they are going to do 4 procedures on Wednesday, I am really hoping this will be the only thing that needs to be done! But after Wed. we will have answers :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck on Wednesday. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they are able to give you the answers you need.

The Gray Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen! Do you want to come and do mine now? HA HA!

Good luck on Wednesday! I hope you get the answers you are looking for!

Amy said...

That is so cute!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker