Sunday, May 30, 2010

For the Record

Quite an interesting ride we are on with my last post. Interesting opinions we have and funny how the topic took a turn. So "for the record", I am not pimping my children and I am not going to post naked pics of myself :) So there you have it. I do not think I have posted anything that is inappropriate and my sweet girls will learn to respect others, opinions and themselves; and they will know what being "beautiful" is all about.

On another note, our house is for sale!!!! I know crazy! We got this idea in our head, and we are running with it! (not really surprising if you know us very well) If you know anyone looking in the Grapevine area, send them our way!!! We are very excited about all the opportunity and change happening.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday weekend!!!

8 comments:

Jenifer said...

So let me know what your plans are!

Anita said...

You´re wrong! It´s wrong to post pictures of your children when they are naked even though your pics are pretty innocent ( just a butt).But why do you do it? Who do you think wanna see your children without clothes? Why don´t you leave her alone in her bath? So I think it is very inappropriate. The other things about the nails are uninteresting though I am against beauty contests/ pageants. Children are allowed to be just children.

Anonymous said...

Stick to your own country's beliefs! If you dont like what Americans do then dont look at it! Just saying!

Anonymous said...

Well said, mama! There are some sad people out in this world. Who reads random blogs and spreads hate in this world?? Life is hard enough. Love you and hope the ass clowns posting these "Anonymous" posts get a life.

Brooke said...

Well said, mama! There are some sad people out in this world. Who reads random blogs and spreads hate in this world?? Life is hard enough. Love you and hope the ass clowns posting these "Anonymous" posts get a life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Anita - most of us keep blogs for our families to keep up with our children. So that's who wants to see our pictures of little baby butts! If you're offended, go read Grant-Grey Guda's poetry or something. Get a life!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker