Thursday, August 12, 2010

From the Eye of my Phone :)

Did this faux finish in the guest bath...think we are doing it in the wine room too.


Okay...I have been looking for a dog for Ryan and Mom...and I found a few I need! I am a sucker for shelter dogs!! Right now Jer says no...sigh...

look at his name...it's fate!!!

I could snuggle up with this little pouch!


Look at these chairs...just saw them a TJ Maxx....very cool and crazy! :)


And I wonder why she is randomly hyper....she climbs up the bar stools onto the counter and into the candy dish...hahaha smart cookie



Tried to video her new dance...instead she lets everyone know how awesome my cooking really is!

We picked up Ryan...this was her reaction....she loves her Uncle Ryan! (see how she snakes out of her seat belt)


1 comment:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker