Friday, August 27, 2010

Pig Tails!!!

Just a few pics from the last two days....


We can now have pig tails and we are loving them! She says, "Two bows.....pretty!"





Taking after Daddy















Addi sitting in the flower bed....why you ask....just trying to get a drink out of the sprinkler head



I found the cutest black and white dress at Target. So I spruced it up a little....name, bows and rhinestones :) Addi loved it!







I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We will be putting up trim and making headboards. Gee and Grumpy are coming over and Meemaw is watching Addison :)






3 comments:

saaarah said...

Cute!!

Amanda said...

She is such a doll!!

Courtney said...

So cute! I saw that same blk/wht dress at target and told mom we could totally dress that up for Halloween. I was told I had already ordered enough projects and could forget it. :-)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker