Monday, August 23, 2010

When I Remember My Favorite Things

It has been a tough 24 hours.....

Addi has been sick...fever and fussy. Was up from 1:30am - 5am, then up for the morning at 7am....Mommy is tired! Ended up taking her to Care Now....we think it is a viral infection. Faith and Grace started Kindergarten today....I was not able to call tonight because we were at the doctors office. So I am not in the best of moods!

So I thought I would talk about my favorite things...."and then I don't feel...soooo bad".

In no particular order

Rizzoli & Isles - love it love it! Great show and I would pay to look like either one of them :) jk
iCarly - I know crazy! I love when the girls watch it....(I watch it without them too) It is addicting

Grape drink - so this the off brand Crystal Light grape flavor - I think it is awesome - kind of tastes like a grape medicine I had as a child - weird but I am hooked

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches - I can't eat just one! I want to try peanut butter and fluff :) haha I am so healthy!

Honey and Oat Granola Bars - Sunbelt ones are awesome! I love honey and oats as a natural sweetener.....teas, desserts, etc. Jer says I am strange....and?

Target girls clothes - so cute!! I could go crazy for all of us! Walmart is starting to carry some really cute ones too.....and so inexpensive
Fabric - I am nuts when it comes to fabric...I say, "I can use this for something..."
I will think of more later...I know you are so interested :)

Now my real favorite things :)
Eating ice cream at the pool.....

Jumping at DeDes.




Good night all!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Cheese :-). You love cheese.

Amanda said...

Your post reminds me of a time when my mom and I went with you and your mom to a pageant where you were providing entertainment. You sang "My Favorite Things," and on the car ride over there, you told us about how you could just hum if you forgot the words. Sure enough, while you were singing, you ended up looking at my mom, who probably made a silly face or something, and you laughed and then had to hum a few lines. I'm sure you have absolutely no memory of this, but I will never forget it. Anytime I hear anyone mention "my favorite things," I think of you. :)

Hope Addi is feeling better and that your big girls enjoyed their first day of school.

KRiSTiN said...

I love fabric, too!! I hate/love hobby lobby because of it, lol.

Janet said...

Ok -- I just remembered the best one:
"I love the Dallas Cowboys . . . I love the Dallas Cowboys when it is dark, I love the Dallas Cowboys when it is light, I love them when it is sunny, I love them when it is raining, I them when they win, I love them when they lose" and they 30 minutes later you still loved them under every possible situation . . . and I couldn't escape because we were in the car!
So funny -- I still love to tell that story and act it out! I never drive by Texas Stadium (or the former site now) without thinking about that since it began as we drove by and ended in far East Dallas as we pulled into my drive.

S. Brook Bell said...

Janet - You know...at least I am passionate about things :) Geez...you tell the Cowboys story to Jer I think he might move out! hahaha

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker