Monday, March 21, 2011

Go Stars!!!



Faith and Grace are playing soccer this year......gggoooo Stars!





















We stayed in a hotel on Friday night before their soccer game in San Antonio.....needless to say, all three girls thought it was the coolest thing we have ever done! hahaha

Where's Addi?....you ask
Addi is my little 2 year old going on 6! I will definitely post more pictures later when I am at my computer (at work)
We have a lot of "she touched me!"


and some of these.......



don't you just love terrible twos :) (she is requiring a lot of extra Mommy time and love....which is kinda awesome)


2 comments:

Janet said...

My beautiful and precious little girls -- I claim them too :-). They are the real "stars".

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

Brook- they look just like you the older they get. Just beautiful!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker