Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Faith and Grace!!!!

My little monkeys are 6!!!! Let me say this again.....6!!!! 6 years old! I am overwhelmed with the thought of that.....I can still feel all the emotions that I had on the day I found out I was having twins.....7 weeks along. The love I have for my baby girls is unmeasurable......I have no words to describe it. It sounds so cliche, but I literally feel their joy and pain.....that indescribable bond! Birthday Morning.....smiling pancakes and candles





they picked out the fabric and helped make their birthday outfits





And of course.....Chuck E Cheese (that is the only thing they wanted to do....mainly because of the ticket booth)



Addi had a blast....she told me yesterday that she was going to a party at Chuck E Cheese :)






Jeremy surprised them with more tokens!!!


No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker