Monday, June 14, 2010

Bedrooms that Inspire

Here are a few pics that will be my inspiration for the girls room and the guest room.

I am going to use my favorite....turquoise.

I love it paired....orange, yellow, pink....



I really like this softer turq. and the light trim.




This is my front runner....the room will have no headboard to begin with (although I am tempted to reproduce this one!!) Look at the lighting!!! Awesome! The pink touch is perfect.
When I showed Faith and Grace the pics, this was their choice....very princess they said! ;)
I will probably combined a lot of these elements


The guest room will have all black furniture, so I am wanting to add a little pop of color. I am loving melon/cherry and yellow





To make if versatile, I am thinking about going with a neutral wall, and making the curtains, bedding and accents the splash of color

Our furniture is much heavier than this, but loving the color!



Well I can't sleep as usual, so I thought I would share :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I really love the bright turquoise and orange. Bright turquoise was a front runner for the color of Madelyn's room, but lime green won out!

Tiffany Dawn said...

cute!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

The Fancy Shack said...

OOh la la. So adorable! - breezie

sevencherubs said...

love the bedroom pictures. So want to makeover my bedroom. Naomi.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker