Friday, June 11, 2010

This old hag...

Oh....I mean house :)

This is the first room I want to share ideas about.....

Currently...dated wood waynes coating/wainscoting and built-ins, brick fire place and carpet.







Looking at the front door.....we are tearing down a wall in the entry...which takes out the beautiful shower in this bath....therefore, the left door with become a wider entry.





This is our inspiration.......dark blue walls, dark wood and light floors.....our furniture will be a little more traditional



My thought on the layout. Aquarium, two leather chairs in front of the fireplace and the game table by the window with the antique radio in the corner

And to humor you, my drawing....don't laugh...I'm not an artist!
We will do a really dark stain on the wood, the wall a navy blue (not 80s/90s blue) - sorry mom...hehe everyone I talk to or work with had that country blue :) and the light floors....probably travertine....rectangle tiles.
What do you think??? I'm still trying to decide too :)






2 comments:

DM said...

omg thats sooooo cooool ;O

The Gray Family said...

That is going to look SOOOO good! I think your drawing is a master piece... but this is also coming from someone who can't draw stick people that well! HA!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker