Wednesday, November 5, 2008

28 weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday....28 weeks and counting. The doctor said that things are going well........just keep doing what we are doing. The contractions have not gone away, but the doctor thinks we might make it through the holidays into January :) I told him about my occasional outings and he said that was okay as long as I was only up for a little bit, didn't have contractions and stayed close to home. We did another protein test (the one that predicts labor in a two week window)....I am praying it comes back negative....but the doc did say that if it was positive we could do things to stop labor (another words don't freak out Brook....it is going to be ok).

One great aspect of a closely monitor pregnancy is the fact that we get to see Miss Addison every two weeks. Yesterday she was very calm.....until I drank some juice and had a tootsie pop on the way to the doctor's office. This time we laughed out loud watching her. She had one hand on her head and the other holding her foot. Every time we tried to see her profile she would turn away from us. The one time she turned towards us.....she stuck her tongue out!!!!


I also found out why it is hurting when she moves....the foot that she is not holding is stretched out all the way to the top of my tummy and when she wakes up, she stretches her whole body out as long as she can get it (don't let her size fool you, she is aggressive). So I have feet kicking me at the top of my tummy....knees knocking me right under my belly button.......head butts on the lower part of my stomach and booty bumps on my spine :)



Can you see her little face?

Miss Addison gained 11 ounces over the last two weeks....she is now 2 lbs 12 oz!!! I won't be commenting on how much I gained :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

awww...she is so sweet and sounds like a little toot already...i am horrible about getting on here...you are too good at this...i am so clueless...i will learn slowly but surely...take care and keep blogging...i love coming and checking in to see little miss addison's progress...xoxo

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker