Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas

I am having a hard time narrowing down what I want to get Faith and Grace for Christmas this year. My mom, DeeDee, said that Grace told her that they needed lots and lots of toys for Christmas. That is exactly what they need....lots and lots of toys!!!

One thing I did pick up was board games......ya know....hungry hungry hippo, candy land and chutes and ladders. All the fun beginner games. I am really excited about these gifts....I love playing board games!!!!


I was thinking about getting them an electric car. Maybe a jeep they can ride together. I did find this one at a shop in the DFW area.....I love it!!





I can picture all of us girls taking a walk....me pushing Addison in the stroller and the girls riding their little car. Then the agonizing thought of keeping twins in a motorized car and a stroller all on the same sidewalk made me wonder if I was thinking clearly today.

I am just so torn. I don't know what to do for Christmas!! I need ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sweet hubby. I took this picture right as he was walking in to vote. Yes he thought I was crazy and yes it embarrassed him...but this was a historic election year and I wanted a picture to commemorate it :)



No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker