Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belly Pictures

Jeremy took a few pictures of me yesterday that I thought I would share (you just want to see how fat I have gotten...that's ok!) :) I also got in my new t-shirt. Jeremy thought this one was great.....I bet you know who he's voting for.

Today Jeremy had some friends over to play cards and watch the Texas - Texas Tech game. So....my mom and Meme came over to hang out with me!!! It was so nice to spend time with them. We picked up some pictures that were ready for Addison's room, had lunch and then they just sat in bed with me. Mom rubbed my belly, which by the way is the greatest thing in the world, and Addison went crazy. In fact, she was very active today.....all day. I am hoping this means she will sleep all night so mommy can get some rest. It was so nice to sit and just talk to mom and meme (and of course listen to the strange sounds and funny smells that come along with a house full of guys)!


Little belly

ok...who am I kidding....BIG belly :)

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker