Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crafts and Old Pics

Jeremy's mom, aka G or Sharon, brought me some craft projects to make my bed rest sentence go a little faster. I finished this little pillow yesterday. It's not a great picture...I took it with my phone.
This picture of G, Faith and Grace was taken right after the girls opened all of their princess gear from G. Faith decided that she needed to take her shirt off so you could see her necklace better.


The girls playing at the mall....they just love all the climbing!!

One day over the summer the girls and I had a "girls day"! This is a picture of us at lunch....a quaint Italian restaurant in Grapevine. (this is the only way to eat spaghetti)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that the girls call Jeremy's mom G. My kids call my mom G also. She wanted to be Gram, but Drew looked at her one day and said, "I will just call you G. I don't want to call you Gram." And it stuck. All the grandkids call her G. It is very unique to have a G, with all the possibilities out there... Nana, Grandma, Mimi, Nonna etc.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker