Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few weekends ago, I finished the letters for Addison's room. I decided to use all the colors of her room....pink, brown and white. I also wanted them to be girly....so I added rhinestones! :)






My husband has been so supportive and caring during this whole bed rest period. Last week he came home with two dozen roses.....red and pink! Then he bought me some extremely fragrant stargazer lilies with an adorable teddy bear for Addison's room. Addison's bear is about three feet tall and has proven to be the best belly pillow for Mommy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!! You are so blessed to have such a great husband. I love the brown and pink. I think I will be painting Maice's dresser with those colors... Too Cute!

Brandi Burden said...

Aww I love the letters. You did a great job on those. And what a sweet hubby you have! Awwwwww I love it! =)
I am so happy for you!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker