Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!

This weekend Jeremy's family came over to celebrate his birthday. They cooked a huge meal!! I loved having company......even though I had to take a little siesta during the day. (I was up for the snacks and the meal, though) On Monday, his actual birthday, I took him on a dinner date.....I didn't get out of bed until 5:30 so that I would feel well enough to get out of the house. We went to Trulucks in Southlake and had a fantastic dinner! We were seated right by the piano....great atmosphere, great company, great seafood!!!! This date definitely made up for not being able to have our weekly date night in over a month.


The only pictures I have are of Jeremy and I right before we left the house for our date.




You should have seen my closet after I decided on my final outfit! I haven't dressed up in over a month.....my clothes don't quite fit the same :)

I should have taken my sweater off so that you could see my big belly!!! It kind of looks like I swallowed a beach ball. Round is the new curvy...ya know!

1 comment:

Jarad, Sarah, Hunter & Hayden Hale said...

Ya'll are such a great looking couple. I love reading your blog. The girls always look like they are having so much fun. Addison looks like she is doing well. Hang in there! I got Hunter's pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I thought they turned out pretty good. I couldn't believe they let us take a cake in there but it was fun watching him destroy it. Have a good week!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker