Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doctor Visit

Today we went to the doctor. He said that Addison is doing great but I am still on strict bed rest. I go back Friday morning for another check-up and ultrasound so I will share new pictures then. I did lose 2 pounds so he said that on Friday we might have to make a decision about hospital bed rest or maybe just an IV at home.........neither sound very good to me! He did give me new medicine to try for the next two days.....it is designed to stop contractions.

I just have to say...my husband has been an absolute angel! He has to do so many extra duties these days. Seriously....I can't even put my own socks on right now :) Dinner, house, grocery store, laundry and there is a large pregnant woman at the house that some might consider "high maintenance". Not to mention work....only 12 to 14 hours a day! I am so blessed!

Needless to say, I will be on this computer a lot. I have some adventures that the girls and I went on recently that I will share later. First things first....my mother-in-law is bringing me food, medicine and several episodes of 24.......yes she is awesome!

So as Jeremy said this afternoon, "all we can do is say a few prayers....well maybe a lot of prayers".

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker