Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Blog



For a while now I have enjoyed reading blogs to keep up with old friends, family and prayer requests. Last week the doctor put me on best rest because of some complications with my pregnancy. I am currently 23 weeks.....so I have a while to go! After 4 days of the History Channel, CSI, CNN, TLC and football......I decided to join the club and start a blog.

A little about me...

I am happily married to my wonderful husband, Jeremy (my proof that when you start doubting, God will send someone to restore your faith). We are extremely excited about the arrival of Miss Addison Cooper Bell!!! She is already a very active little girl! Faith and Grace are ecstatic about having a baby sister. They are the ones that tell me when Addison is hungry, thirsty or cold......apparently Addison tells them everything...they just put their ears to my belly and there you have it..."Mommy, she wants some chocolate milk". It is amazing how much joy my girls have brought to my life. Their spirit is so exhilarating!

We hope you enjoy the adventures of our journey!

Jeremy, Brook, Grace, Faith and Addison(well, her cute little feet)

3 comments:

Tamyra said...

Brook,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with all of us. I am so excited to watch Addison as she grows, and Faith and Grace as they anticipate becoming "BIG" sisters. You and Jeremy have truly been blessed -- again! Keeping you "ALL" in our prayers!

Love,

Aunt Tamyra

Amanda said...

This is a great way to keep up with old friends! I hope the bed rest doesn't have to last too long! Take care of yourself!

Brandi Burden said...

Hey Brook! Your girls are SO pretty! Congrats on baby Addison. I love the name by the way! Geez you do still have a ways to go. Poor thing! Well I am glad you have this blog now. I am addicted to reading peoples blogs and am excited to be able to see how things are going in your pregnancy and all!! =)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker