Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Church with DeeDee

Faith and Grace love going to church with DeeDee (my mom)! They don't get to go with her often, but when they get a chance they have a blast. In fact, when they were smaller it was DeeDee's Jesus and "DeeDee's bible tells me so". When they wanted you to sing Jesus Loves Me.....they wanted you to sing DeeDee's song. Their innocence is so refreshing!

My mom has been so influential in my girls' lives. I am so thankful she is such a strong Christian inspiration for them. I know their connection will only grow and I am so thankful for that!


After church mom grabs lunch and they head to the park to play and eat! She emailed me some pictures she took on her phone at their last Sunday picnic.

Faith

Faith with her big drink!

Grace having fun!

Grace having lunch

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker