Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy Day!

Today was a very busy day!

As you know, Jeremy and I have been wanting to trade in my car. Well....the dealership called and they found the car we wanted. So this morning we got up early, signed the papers and turned in my car. I didn't bring home the actual car because they are tinting the windows, so I came home in a loan car.......but I am still really excited! Jer has also wanted to get rid of his Escalade and get a ford F250(hmmmm that sounds right) well....the Ford guy called today and found his truck! They are now talking numbers :) We aren't going to recognized our driveway!

After we got home, I finished all the paperwork and emails that I needed to get done for work.....cleaned out the box of "stuff" that was in my car.....then Addi and I headed upstairs to reorganize the playroom (we are trying to make room for the tanning bed) Trust me, the improvement was worthy of pictures.

Puppy dogs and a ballet bar.....what more could little girls want :)

I even hung up the artwork that I have had on the floor for several months


Lots of toys........the boxes on the bottom are empty....waiting for the baby toys!


"Wow Mommy! This cleaning thing is tons of fun!"


1 comment:

Alicia said...

FUN FUN...I love new cars...we are talking SUV too...it is so exciting getting new things and most of all new cars...love all the pictures...she is too cute!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker