Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend in Review

Saturday morning I was awaken by the sound of two people snoring......Miss Addi and Daddy. Jer had given her a bottle at 6am and then let her sleep on our bed between us. She definitely found the warm body in bed. She was sound asleep on his arm.

Gee and Grumpy kept Addison on Saturday night so that Jer and I could have a Valentine's date. We went to Brio in Southlake...it was so yummy! We were going to go have drinks with Cody because Shyla was working, but after stuffing ourselves, we went to blockbuster then straight home!!! Hmmmm....you can tell we are parents of a newborn :)

On Sunday I pulled out the sewing machine and made a few things....


Apron for Faith and Grace

Some owl pants for Squeaky!!

I am going to make a matching onesie for these....I made them so they would fit in the summer :)

I have to work tomorrow....I am so bummed. I know I was only away from Miss A for about 24 hours, but I would love to stay home and love on her. I am thinking I will be home around lunch, so it's not too bad.









1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Love the pants! You are doing a great job!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker