Tuesday, February 24, 2009

sugar and spice

Well, these days I am trying to balance being a stay at home mom, working woman, housekeeper, dog sitter(ok it's my dog), electrician, organizer, plumber, banker and wife. It is going very well.....only on a handful of meds :)

Daddy did get to come home from work one day last week and have lunch with us. Actually it was the bathtub facet that brought him home....it wouldn't turn off. Not just a drip...it was really flowing!

As you know, we have been using the blow dryer to combat some of the colic crying. I was trying to steal a few minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face, so I put Addi in her boppy and we headed to the bathroom. While I was getting ready, the blow dryer tumbled off the counter, splashing into Bear's water bowl, sending sparks and smoke into the bathroom. No one was hurt, and the dryer still works....as you can see :)

It seems everyone has a new baby around our house. Usually "babies" don't last long with Bear, but this blue kitten is his favorite. He carries it everywhere with him....and it's eyes and nose are still in tact.

I absolutely love this school picture of the girls! Grace looks a little mischievous and Faith is full of happiness! They were at their dad's house this weekend and were really sick...I spoke to Miss Faith on the phone and it broke my heart!!! I really hated not being there to make it better.

We are still having the colic issues........this cocoon seems to help :)

Playing with Daddy :)

Addison really loves to sleep on her tummy! I can't even stress at how much better it is......I only let her sleep this way during the day, because they say don't put them on their tummies.

Here are some things I have made for the girls.....


Little blue jean dress


Little summer outfit for Addi. The top is a dress right now, but in the summer it will be the top for the ruffle pants :)

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

OMG you are gonna have to make some stuff for my girlies! We still need to get their pics taken!

Kathy said...

All your girls are so adorable!! LOVE the outfits, too!

Alicia said...

i love love love all these pics...you are getting so good at this clothes business...so happy miss addi is feeling better or you are finding more solutions...too cute....xoxo

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker