Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Dance Class

Faith and Grace went to their last dance class for this session. They have been in really funny moods all day. The middle pic is fuzzy.....I know....but it made me laugh so I couldn't delete it.






OK, so the video is sideways.....I don't know how to rotate it. Faith caught me while I was trying to discretely video.

As I said, the girls have been really funny today. They were upstairs in their playroom about to have a party.......

Grace...."I need to get dressed up"

Faith....."No Grace, we must always be ourselves"

Grace....."Oh no, I must be FANCY!".....putting on necklaces, bracelets and a boa.

About two seconds later....

Faith....."Oh my, we cannot have trash at our party!"........she was talking about a piece of paper on the floor

(If you haven't read my prayer request below, please do)

1 comment:

Tiffany Dawn said...

So cute Brook!! Love the dance vids AND the dialogue! I know w Nate I'm getting more and more of those moments where I'm like "Where does he come up w that stuff!?"
Must be why so many mom's have told me that 4 is the perfect age. Its the age that makes you thank God for your child and how precious they are. Its the age where you begin to see their little minds wrap ahold of so many things! I love it! :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker