Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Sisters!!!

I picked the girls up tonight!!!!!! All my babies are back home! As you can imagine I am thrilled......but Addison is overwhelmed with joy :)


She loves kisses! I have never seen a baby lean in for more :)




Grace and Miss A



My girls



I am really hoping those bottom teeth are coming soon.....they are really starting to bother her





We are making very good progress on crawling. She gets up on her hands and knees and pushes on her feet.....her hands don't yet follow






Faith and Baby A watching Veggie Tales




Addison is just like Faith when it comes to her books. Faith read to Addi tonight





Grace decided to teach her how a flower grows......"Baby Addison, first it is a seed...."



Jer and I finally got the candy machine finished......(I will post pics of the radio soon!!!)



The twins are growing so fast! They are only 4 and I feel like they are so grown up.
Mom and I took them to Subway for dinner.....Faith wanted a pizza, chips and apple juice.....Grace decided that she would stick with Oreos and apple juice. :) Taking after DeeDee!
I just received confirmation that I won the trip to Puerto Vallarta....(our state work trip)! I am soooo excited.....but I just realized that my passport has Kibler on it! Crap!!! So I am sending it off tomorrow with the extra $10,000 to get it right :)
----ps....it was so nice seeing the tax office ladies today!!!








2 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

These pictures are adorable!! You can tell Addison was VERY happy to see her sisters! The one with Grace tells it all. So precious!!!

Cristie Kibler said...

Ok maybe I'm blonde, but it doesn't REALLY cost that much to change your name on your passport does it?? (I wouldn't know, I've always been sheltered from travel... I think the furthest I've gone is NYC).

But I am very jealous of this trip you're taking :)

Also, the first time I read this I thought you said the twins were growing and they were 4ftt tall. I almost cried because that means they are catching up (fast) to me! HAHA!

Cute pics!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker