Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Puppy Love

When we were decorating Addison's room, Sharon and I thought this puppy was way too cute to be in her toy bag, so we displayed him on the changing table. While changing Miss A the other day, I decided to see if she liked him........

yeah mom he is cool








he is a lot of fun to talk to






most importantly, he tastes great!






hehehe I love the baby drool




just a couple of old pics....do you think all the girls look alike?












I let Faith and Grace design a shirt. They picked out everything.....shirt color, thread color and layout. The loved helping me on the embroidery machine :) I originally wanted all three girls to have matching ones.....somehow they even talked me into letting them design Addi's too (not finished yet....it is a 12 month).










No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker