Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big Helpers!



Faith and Grace are the best little helpers! Addison looks so big in their arms!




Addison loves when they talk and sing to her!





Grace wanted to help feed her, but after about 1 minute she decided she was a little heavier than she thought :) I put pig tails in Grace's hair....we topped them with the cutest bows that Jen made the girls...but Grace still had to have that headband on....I finally took it off when she went to bed.






Miss Faith on the other hand, feed her two full bottles this weekend. She is my little mommy!!







Grace wanted to share all of her toys with Addison. This pony ended up bald before the weekend was over...."look Mommy, I gave my horsie a hair cut...isn't she adorable"



Grace's two new favorite words....Adorable and Besides. "Besides Mommy, green beans make my tummy hurt, I need a sucker for supper"......"I am sooo adorable Mommy"

2 comments:

chelsea rose said...

Too cute. I love the reasoning of kids.

Alicia said...

too cute...you never know what they pick up and it is too cute how they use it all

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker