Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What tha...



Hail? Jer and I heard little tings on our windows......we opened the back door and this is what we found. We immediately opened the garage......yep all the big ones crashing down on his new truck!....if your gonna laugh later...might as well laugh now :) One thing after another.....


Sunday we went to dinner with Gee, Grumpy, Shyla and Cody. Miss A got all cleaned up....hair oiled down and then fell fast asleep :)


She is not sleeping much during the day.....but guess what.......10 hours last night. Let me say it again....just for self satisfaction.......10 HOURS!!





3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm jealous of 10 hours at night! My little precious ate every hour last night... yawn...

Courtney said...

Shoot me an email at courtneyswilliams@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address. Don't want to post it out here in blogger land, seeing as it is my house number and street address. :-)

Janet said...

Those are "baby" ones -- should have seen the ones here in NRH. They were huge, with sharp spikes all the way around them! We received a call at 10:33 from the City of NRH that if you were in NRH you needed to take cover immediately -- it was very strange. Of course that meant that we walked out on the front porch to see what it was that was going to kill us. The dogs went crazy, thought the house was falling down. All I kept saying -- there goes our new rood!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker