Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Fish, Two Fish


Addison loves watching the fish! Which Jer loves....because it is his favorite hobby!!!


She just talks and talks to them :)






Look how big she is getting!!!! ....sigh....


I will say, there is no middle ground with her.....she is either wide awake or sound asleep.....happy or....

........like this................
She slept a lot today. I tried to keep her up this evening so we would have another good night...we will see. She is asleep now, so I am going to bed!!! I remember when I didn't require much sleep :)





1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Brooke! I am so jealous of all the sleep you're getting! Kenadi and I are still working on it.
That's adorable how Addison likes to watch the fish with daddy. She's too cute. Tell her Kenadi wants to hang out again soon!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker