Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Great Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend! The girls part on Saturday was a blast! I would definitely recommend "Jump For Fun" to everyone! The kids loved it and they were so organized and helpful. I think we will try to make it to the open jump someday soon.

The girls showing Mommy their tricks.


I think this was their favorite. I went down it several times with them.....it was a lot of fun!


Come on Mom....we want to play!!!



Opening presents in their big princess chair :)


The Dads :)




Some of the kiddos :) (Faith is so shy....hiding behind me...any suggestions on how to get her out of this?)




Today we played at the park and had another picnic!!!

This was their favorite part.....swinging with Jer! Faith was hanging on with her legs :)


Grace just laughed and laughed.....see Faith waiting patiently for her turn :)




I love this pic of Grace and Addison



While Addi and I hung out on the blanket, Jer and the girls went to look for flower petals that had fallen on the ground.....Faith of course had to be on his shoulders!




Feeding the fish.




The best pic I got of all three....not easy!





3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love all the pictures. Looks like yall had a great weekend and the weather looks AWESOME. I cant wait to get home to soak up some of that sun!

chelsea rose said...

Too Cute! I love the flower pictures and the cupcake shirts look very cute. What a fun weekend!

Emily said...

How fun! We love that park and go there often in the Spring as well. Our playgroup is actually going there tomorrow (weather permitting). Glad you all had a great weekend.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker