Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

This is our favorite song around our house. I wasn't sure if Addison was going to love it as much as Faith and Grace, but she does. I even catch Jeremy singing it :)

Jeremy has been quarantined! He is sick......what is making him sick you ask???? Well it is the same bacteria that is in the water in Mexico. So what does this mean? Addi slept in her room last night for the first time. She did great!!! I was up once with her...changed her diaper, gave her a bottle and put her back in her crib. She got up at 8ish!

As I was rocking her last night, I was looking around at all the wonderful things in her room. It is truly a happy place!!!

The girls picked out this giraffe for her while I was pregnant.

We recently received this adorable blanket from some friends....the little lady bug is from the girls....it was the first toy Miss A held. I took it to the NICU one day.

Her little giraffe mobile.....I love the sweet & simple giraffes.

Of course, our paci. She doesn't really like them, but occasionally she will want one.

A box of stuffed animals...I love their faces!

I just took this picture a few minutes ago.

I love her little head. We have always thought it was so cute and round. This weekend Faith said, "Mommy, Addison's (assons) head is round....it looks like a coconut!" Very true....now when I kiss her head I smile....it really does look like a coconut :)




1 comment:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker