Friday, March 20, 2009

Blissful Exhaustion

I am soooo exhausted, but we had a great day!!! We played at the park for 3 hours!!!! We had a picnic and I tried to take some pics of the girls, but they had their own plan.

I just wanted to share some pics before I went to bed :)

The girls jumping on the trampoline at DeeDee's....they had a blast.


And of course, they had to have ice cream too :)







Miss A was resting while her big sisters were playing at the park!




She loved being outside on the blanket during our picnic!





"Ok girls....why don't you hug and Mommy will take a picture"....not quite what I had in mind:)





They love going down the slide!




I like this pic! Miss A absolutely love being with her sisters....she listens and watches so intently!








Their cupcakes for the party....frogs, lions, lady bugs, worms.....you name it. Don't judge...you all know I don't bake :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

cute pics...they are growing so fast...miss addi looks so sweet and i must say i love those cheeks...

Jenifer said...

We LOVED seeing everyone today. We need to come up and see you more often. The girls passed out and we stopped in Corsicana so they would wake up and not be up all night! Thank you so much for including us! We had a blast...though I have to admit I am exhausted ha!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker